Category Archives: F1 2012

New Year special!

Happy New Year to EVERYONE! The New Year will become a whole lot better when you’ve read the BIGGEST and BEST post I’ve ever done. Basically, I’m going to hand over some awards to certain drivers and other elements of the racing world, in different categories. Categories in which they stood out the most in […]

Continue reading →

Race Report- Brazil- Title clincher special!!

SEBASTIAN VETTEL IS THE 2012 WORLD CHAMPION! He fought from the back after being hit by local-boy Bruno Senna, damaging the right-side of his car. That didn’t stop him from having the urge and determination to take himself to a comfortable sixth position. I have to also credit Fernando Alonso, this year’s runner-up, on a […]

Continue reading →

Qualifying Report- Brazil

Lewis Hamilton takes his seventh pole of the season in his last qualifying session for McLaren. It’s just such a coincidence that the car has come to him in his last few races with the this season very capricious McLaren team. Lewis heads his team-mate, Jenson Button, who in all honesty and with the greatest […]

Continue reading →

The countdown to the Brazilian Grand Prix: Championship finale special!

Yet again we come to Interlagos, which has seen Brazilian hero Ayrton Senna win here twice, in dramatic circumstances. Classic championships have been decided where the dark horses have always profited, such as Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen and Lewis Hamilton. However, Sebastian Vettel hasn’t headed towards Brazil in title glory. Only 13 points split the […]

Continue reading →

Race report- USA

Lewis Hamilton comes out on top after his intense battle with Sebastian Vettel, to take a well deserved win. Fernando Alonso cruised to a distant third place to keep the championship alive going into Brazil! We’re also witnessing an iconic podium with three of the drivers that make up this wonderful era. Behind the three […]

Continue reading →

Qualifying Report- USA

Sebastian Vettel flattened the opposition in his way, to take yet another pole, ahead of Lewis Hamilton, who’d put in a stunning effort to try and keep up with the nano-quick German, but he failed. However, Sebastian and Lewis were in a league of their own, as Fernando Alonso sadly struggled to even beat his […]

Continue reading →

Race Report- Abu Dhabi

Kimi Raikkonen takes his first win since he made his comeback at the beginning of the year. I’m so, so happy for Kimi and Lotus that they finally got what they’ve richly deserved for a quite a while now. Although, you’ve got to feel for Lewis Hamilton, who did everything right, until his engine lost […]

Continue reading →

Qualifying report- Abu Dhabi

Lewis Hamilton ends Sebastian Vettel’s victorious streak, to take a dominant pole position, ahead of Mark Webber. WOW! I can’t believe that the front row doesn’t have Sebastian Vettel, sitting as calm as ever, waiting for the red lights to go out in his usual 1st place slot. However, regarding the world championship, Fernando Alonso […]

Continue reading →

Race report- India

Sebastian Vettel completed a weekend of perfection in style, taking another easy win, ahead of his main championship rival, Fernando Alonso and his Aussie team-mate, Mark Webber. Above the track, there was a thick haze, but that didn’t interveen with the visibility which led to some exciting racing (I’m not as disappointed as I was […]

Continue reading →

Qualifying report- India

Well, what can I say? The two Red-Bulls lock out the front row on the grid, ahead of the two McLarens and the two Ferraris. If you’ve missed this qualifying session, I have to be honest with you, don’t wimper about it. In my opinion, this was not a very good qualifying session and I’d […]

Continue reading →